Wednesday 18 September 2019

Who's who .....

Timeline for St Mary’s Nurseries…..
2003 St Mary’s Nursery at St Mary’s College opened
2008 St Mary’s Nursery at Wensley Fold Children’s opened
2011 St Mary’s Nursery at St Mary’s College received OUTSTANDING rating from OFSTED
2012 St Mary’s Nursery at Wensley Fold Children’s received OUTSTANDING rating from OFSTED
2014 St Mary’s Nursery at The Park opened.
2015 St Mary’s Nursery at St Mary’s College received another OUTSTANDING rating from OFSTED
2016 St Mary’s Nursery at The Park received OUTSTANDING rating from OFSTED
2019 – 2020 – All 3 Nurseries will be inspected 

Tracy Ellett, Area manager for St Mary’s Nurseries, 16 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in June 1988 and in October 2008 I went on to complete my Level 6 in Professional Practice in Children’s Care, Learning and Development. I was appointed by St Mary’s College to establish and develop an Early Years setting within the grounds of St Mary’s College. Following a successful bid to provide childcare at Wensley Fold Children’s Centre I was promoted to Area Manager for St Mary’s Nurseries. I am really proud of our 3 OUTSTANDING Nurseries. 

Lisa Parkinson, Manager, 12 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in June 2000 and in March 2008 went on to complete my Level 6 in Professional Practice in Children’s Care, Learning and Development. I was appointed as Nursery Manager here at St Mary’s Nursery @ Wensley Fold Children’s Centre in December 2007.
Steph Noblett, Senior Early Years Practitioner, 16 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in June 2009 years. I started my career at St Mary’s Nursery @ St Mary’s College as a modern apprentice; in August 2013 I was successful in my application for a senior position here at St Mary’s Nursery @ Wensley Fold.
Adeema Nabeel, Senior Early Years Practitioner, 10 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in January 2011. I started my career as a student here at St Mary’s Nursery @ Wensley Fold and have worked my way up to the senior of the Tweenie Room. In July 2013 completed my Foundation Degree in Early Childhood Studies. 

Emma Whittam, Early Years Practitioner, 16 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in June 1994. I started my career at St Mary’s Nursery @ St Mary’s College as a Senior Early Years Practitioner. In October 2016 I applied for a 9-4pm term time position as an Early Years Practitioner at St Mary’s Nursery @ WFCC due to my own family commitments
Helen Lake, Early Years Practitioner, 11 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in 1999. I started working at St Mary’s @ WFCC in September 2008. In July 2011 I achieved a Foundation Degree of Arts in Young Children’s Learning and Development. In July 2012 I achieved a Second Class Honours in Early Years Childcare. In June 2013 I went on to gain my Early Years Professional Status.
I am the SENCO for the Nursery.

Rokayya Mulla, Early Years Practitioner, 11 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in 2010.  I started working at St Mary’s @ WFCC as a modern apprentice in July 2008 and was successful in gaining a permanent position when I qualified.
In July 2012 I achieved a Commendation Foundation Degree of Arts in Young Children’s Learning and Development.

Keira Livesey, Modern Apprentice, 1 year service for SMN
I achieved my Level 2 apprenticeship in children and young people in March 2019 and I am now working towards my Level 3.
Rukhsar Qureshi, Early Years Practitioner, 7 years’ service for SMN
I started my career as a Modern Apprentice in November 2012, completing my level 2 in February 2014. I qualified as a level 3 Early Years Practitioner in December 2015.
Wendy Ashton, Early Years Practitioner, 11 years’ service for SMN
I qualified as an Early Years Practitioner in June 1988.  I started working at St Mary’s @ WFCC in January 2008. I am the physical co-ordinator and all the children love my PE sessions J
Mariyah Iqbal, Early Years Practitioner, 1 year service for SMN
I started my career at St Mary’s Nursery @ St Mary’s College in Feb 2018 helping out between 4pm and 6pm; this was whilst I completed my level 3. I moved to St Mary’s @ WFCC in September 2018 as a permanent afternoon member of staff. I am currently working towards a Degree in ‘Early Childhood and Education’.

Farat Ahmed
I started at St Mary’s @ WFCC as a volunteer; I was successful in gaining a permanent lunch assistant position

No comments:

Post a Comment