Monday 8 January 2018

Parents feedback


This morning Pre school received a lovely card from a parent saying the following: 
To all the Teachers, 
My child had a wonderful year at this Nursery. She loves coming to nursery and she is quite fond of all of you. You all have been wonderful at each milestone at her time at the nursery. You always greet with a big smile and ready to answer any questions that I may have.
You are all very friendly , my child picks up happy vibes. She is growing up to be quite a confident girl. She goes home really happy. Without a doubt, it's due to all of your help, encouragement and effort. I would therefore like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you do. I really appreciate it.   Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment